Di definition, di meaning
2 letters in word "di": D I.
Anagrams of di:
More info about di >
- The Di (?) were an ethnic group in China. They lived in areas of neighboring borders of Gansu, Qinghai, Sichuan and Shaanxi, from the 8th ...
- A form of insurance coverage that provides a portion of income lost as the result of a total or partial disability caused by either an accident or an illness.
- Gr. root = "two".
- CIA Directorate of Intelligence
- specifically relate to one programme or project. They would not be incurred if that programme or project did not take place. This term is very specifically used when costing research projects under TRAC fEC. ...
- The insemination of donor sperm into the vagina, the cervix or the womb itself.
- Water at increased purity due to the removal of ionic species. Deionization is performed by an ion-exchange process, where anions and cations are exchanged for H+ andOH-ions, or a membrane process such as reverse osmosis that filters out anions and cations. ...
- Conventional Short-Term, Level-Payment Mortgages; Single-Family; maturing or due in 15 years or less. ...
- Digital Interface. An interface is a physical connection and the protocol (rules of communication between two physical units, such as a computer and a synthesizer). Digital implies that the mode of communication uses the binary code of the computer: Ones and noughts. ...
- Donor Insemination. Insemination process which uses sperm supplied by a donor. The donor is screened for a variety of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV/AIDs and chlamydia, as well as hepatitis B and C
- This is a box that allows the direct connection of an electrical Musical instrument to the input of a Mixing Desk, as opposed to amplifying the instrument and recording the output with a Microphone.
- A 1-bit field in the RM-cell to indicate whether it is an RM-cell traveling from the source to the destination or returning to the destination.
- Skin and severe eye irritant. Carcinogenic. Reproductive toxin. Used in adhesives and correction fluid.
- Mathematical reduction of the Dosage profile to a number reflecting a horse's potential for speed or stamina. The higher the number, the more likely the horse is suited to be a sprinter. The average Dosage index of all horses is about 4.0.
- Italian preposition, literally of. See predicato.
- Direction Indicator. A gyro instrument which indicates the magnetic heading of an aircraft. The DI, also known as the directional gyro (DG), is free of the turning errors associated with magnetic compasses but is prone to precession (wander) and must be reset against the magnetic compass at ...
- dilute and disperse
- For this index, debris is defined as soft, foreign matter consisting of bacterial plaque and food debris. ...
- A 'direct inject' box used to feed the output of an electronic instrument eg a guitar or synthesiser straight to the audio system.
- Excessive urination caused by either inadequate amounts of antidiuretic hormone in the body or by failure of the kidney to respond to antidiuretic hormone. ...
- Digitally Imported - addictive electronic music Digitally Imported streams the world's most addictive electronic music. Listen to over 34 niche radio channels and prepare to be hooked. Amazing variety of electronic music, world ...www.di.fm · Cached pageDi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaDi may refer to: The diminutive form of the name Diana, Diane and Dianne. Dai is the Welsh diminutive form of the name David. Diana, Princess of /wiki/Di · Cached pageDestination ImagiNation - Home PageDI eXtreme news. DI receives Motorola grant . Ameresco joins DI ... Begin the journey of a lifetime. Destination ImagiNation, Inc. is an extraordinary non · Cached pageDorsai Irregulars: Home PageThe Dorsai Irregulars Thing 2, 1977 The D ORSAI I RREGULARS SM, or DI SM for short, is an organization of science fiction fans that provides volunteer services to the · Cached pageDI unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Digital Instrument is Veeco Instruments All scanning probe microscopes (SPMs) and atomic force microscopes (AFMs) from Digital Instruments are now Veeco AFMs/ · Cached pagedi - Dizionario italiano-inglese WordReferencedi - Traduzione del vocabolo e dei suoi composti, e discussioni del /iten/di · Cached pagedi - WiktionaryA Roman numeral representing five hundred and one (501 · Plural form of /wiki/di · Cached pageTrends, Strategies, Research for Design Professionals ...Bi-monthly report from the Design Futures Council. Includes research, commentary and management · Cached pageDI GraphicsDI Graphics is one of the nation's leading strategic outdoor communication and marketing specialists. Printing solutions provided for integrated marketing, vehicles, machines, and · Cached pageDeseret IndustriesDeseret Industries is both a nonprofit, vocational rehabilitation facility and a thrift store. Deseret Industries is composed of three related /channel/0,11677,2022-1,00.html · Cached pageD.I. on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music ...MySpace Music profile for D.I.. Download D.I. Punk / Punk / Punk music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read D.I.'s /diunderground · Cached pageDi Murini Designer Mastectomy LingerieDi Murini are the makers of luxury mastectomy bras and lingerie. The Rowena collection includes luxurious mastectomy bras, briefs and pocketed post-surgery loungewear, practical · Cached pagedi- - definition of di- by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and ...di- 1. pref. 1. Two; twice; double: dichromatic. 2. Containing two atoms, radicals, or groups: dichloride. [Greek; see dwo-in Indo-European roots.]/di- · Cached pageDi-Coat Corporation - Diamond Coated Surgical Products,CBN Micro ...Since our inception in 1971, Di-Coat Corporation has earned a reputation for providing both high-quality products and reliable service. Di-Coat Corporation has been a leader in · Cached pageDI Water, Inc., Amesbury, MA Simply Clearn Air and Water.DI Water industrial deionization services is located in a regeneration facility, in Amesbury, MA and serves the high purity water needs of the Bio-medical, medical, and · Cached pagedi- - WiktionaryMeaning two, twice or double. dioxide · A form of dia- before a vowel. dielectric · An occasionally used form of dis- · marker of ordinal /wiki/Di- · Cached pageNHICC is NH-DI - New Hampshire Destination ImagiNation by New ...Creative problem solving programs and camp for schools and community organizationswww.nh- · Cached pageDi - Definition and More from Merriam-Webster's Free Medical finition of di from Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary with examples and pronunciations.www.merriam-/medical/di · Cached DI Print Solutions Sdn Bhd is the first company in South-East Asia to combine the Heidelberg Speed master 74-DI, a fully digital offset press with a complete color separation set · Cached pageImages of di Related Searches for di